Form W-2, 1099-NEC and 1099-MISC Pricing
|Form W-2||Form 1099-NEC||Form 1099-MISC|
|$1.49 /form||$1.49 /form||$1.49 /form|
|Postal Mailing (Optional)||$1.50 /form||$1.50 /form||$1.50 /form|
|E-File Now||E-File Now||E-File Now|
Form 941 Pricing
|IRS E-File Compliance Federal E-file|
|Form 941 (Schedule B)||$3.99 /form|
|* Form 8974||$0.49 /form|
Form 2290 Pricing
IRS E-File Compliance
|2 Vehicles||3 Vehicles||4 Vehicles||5 Vehicles||6-24 Vehicles|
- Get IRS Stamped Schedule 1 in minutes
- Meet the IRS e-filing requirements automatically
- Generate, Download & Print
- IRS e-filing
- Convenient Postal Mailing
- No refunds will be allowed once the return has been transmitted to the IRS.
- Refund requests after 30 days will not be processed.
- Refunds will not be provided if the state or federal agency rejects a return based on processing.
Form 941, Employer’s Quarterly Payroll Tax Form, is due four times each year. These due dates are typically at the end of April, July, October, and January.
Whether you choose to hand-deliver your forms to the local IRS office or choose to e-file, all employers are required to file a W-2 Form for
employees by January 31st.
Furthermore, if you are reporting Form 1099-MISC for Non-Employee Compensation (NEC), the deadline to file is January 31st.
Click the button below to avoid missing IRS filing deadlines.E-File Today!
Want to Avoid Serious IRS Penalties?
When completing your 941, W-2, or 1099-MISC Forms, it’s easy to make simple mistakes that can result in a rejected return. E-file your forms with ExpressEfile and let us validate your form information. Our internal audit checks your returns for common mistakes and errors, ensuring accurate e-filing of Form 941, W-2 or 1099-MISC with the IRS/SSA.Click here to e-File today!