Complete Guide on Form W-2 Filing for 2020 Tax Year
Updated on December 05, 2021 - 10:30 AM by Admin, ExpressEfile Team
Employers in the United States who have regular employees working for them must know about
Form W-2. Form W-2 is an annual return filed with the Social Security Administration (SSA) by the employers for each employee.
Read on to learn more about Form W-2. Following are the topics covered in this article:
This article covers the following topics:
- What is Form W-2?
- Who must file Form W-2?
- What information should be reported in Form W-2?
- What is Form W-3 and when it is required?
- What are the copies available in Form W-2?
- Deadline to file Form W-2
- Penalty for late filing of Form W-2
- Form W-2 filing methods
- E-File Form W-2 with ExpressEfile easily and quickly