When it comes to filing, employers have two options. Either they can choose to go with the traditional paper filing methods or electronic filing. While both the methods are accepted by the IRS, it is highly recommended to file 941 return electronically to process it quickly. This is a more convenient method for the IRS and more convenient for the filer as well.
Did you know that in general, forms that are paper-filed with the IRS are nearly 40% more likely to have mistakes?
Filing electronically allows you to be more aware of any errors during the process and the transmission is much smoother as well.
There are several bits of information that you should have at your disposal. Including…
- Your basic business information (name, address, EIN)
- Your total employee count
- Medicare and Social Security withholding information
- Tax Deposits made to the IRS
- Your tax liability for the quarter ended
Visit https://www.expressefile.com/e-file-form-941-online/ to learn more about Form 941 filing.